Heart & Vascular Services at Medical City Weatherford
Heart & Vascular at Medical City Weatherford focuses on the functions and disorders of the heart and its connected circulatory system. According to the American Heart Association, 84 million people in the U.S. suffer from some form of cardiovascular disease, affecting blood flow throughout the body. Cardiovascular disease can can lead to heart attacks, strokes or other serious complications.
Our skilled heart and vascular team is on duty 24 hours a day, seven days a week. The Chest Pain Center at Medical City Weatherford is the area's only Chest Pain Accredited facility.
Here, we focus on the rapid identification and diagnosis of heart attacks. Rapid response can mean the difference between permanent heart muscle damage and complete recovery.
Medical City Weatherford Cardiovascular Services
- Diagnostic & Interventional Cardiac Catheterization
- Cardiac Rehabilitation
- Intracardiac Defibrillation (ICD)
- Left and Right Heart Catheterization
- Peripheral Intervention
- Permanent Pacemaker Placements
- Temporary Pacemaker Placements
- Transesophageal Echocardiogram
- Abdominal Angiograph
- Arch and Carotid/Cerebral Angiography
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- IVC Filter
- Mesenteric Angiogram
- Peripheal Angiography
- Stent Placement