Medical City Weatherford Wound Care Center
Chronic, non-healing wounds, those that haven't shown signs of improvement in several weeks or are not responding to typical treatments, need extra help to heal. Difficult wounds of this type are often caused by injury, disease or poor blood supply. The Medical City Weatherford Wound Care Center provides hyperbaric oxygen therapy and special zed treatments for these types of wounds.
We expect our bodies to heal quickly and routinely. But in fact, healing is a very complicated process. Non-healing wounds, those that haven't shown signs of improvement in several weeks or are not responding to typical treatments, might need extra help to heal.
Medical City Weatherford's Wound Care Center is an outpatient clinic that specializes in treating patients with chronic, slow-or non-healing wounds. We offer evidence-based protocols and cutting-edge treatment to ensure our patients' wounds heal quickly. Our specially trained team of doctors, nurses and technicians provide comprehensive and cost-effective wound care to all patients, enabling them to return to a full life free from the pain of chronic wounds.
We manage the healing process from start to finish, ensuring the patient has a consistent plan of care. Beginning with a thorough evaluation, we partner with your primary care physician and individualize your treatment plan to deal with complications such as diabetes, infection or poor circulation that might hinder your healing. Your doctor will receive regular updates on your progress.
The Medical City Weatherford Wound Care Center specializes in:
- Hyperbaric oxygen therapy (HBO)
- Biological skin substitutes
- Proven clinical protocols
- Negative pressure therapy
- Surgical and sharp debridement
- Transcutaneous oxygen measurement
- Comprehensive wound assessment and ongoing care by specially trained clinicians and staff, including a case manager who will oversee every aspect of your treatment.
- Topical dressings
- Ongoing communication and collaboration with you and your doctor
- Education for you and your family to help healing happen at home
- IV antibiotic management
- Total Contact Casting (TCC)
Indications for Wound Care
- Diabetic wounds
- Non-healing surgical wounds
- Pressure ulcers
- Complex soft tissue wounds
- Venous stasis ulcers
- Traumatic wounds
- Arterial ulcers
- Infected wounds
- Vasculitic ulcers
For more information, please contact
Weatherford Wound Care and Hyperbaric Center
730 E. Eureka Street
Weatherford, TX 76086
Hours: Monday-Friday, 8 am - 5 pm